Resolve to Feel GOOD.
dōTERRA® Biggest Loser Lifestyle Change Competition: Terms & Guidelines
370 West Center Orem, UT 84057
“Before” and “After” PhotosFor both your registration entry form and your final entry form you’ll need to submit the following set of photos. These will be used to compare your image before and after you participate in this contest.
* Scoring is based on objective and subjective factors. Scoring information is confidential and proprietary and will not be released. Participants understand that success and results vary from person to person as well as individual lifestyles. dōTERRA does not guarantee results.
Grand Prize (2 awards):
• Roundtrip domestic airfare to Salt Lake City, UT for one**
• One overnight stay at the Zermatt Resort in Midway, Utah, for two (if you wish to bring a guest with you).
• Dinner for two in the Zermatt dining room
• 3 spa treatments for one and lunch for one (between treatments)
• Professional photo shoot
• Professional Makeover
• Professional hair consultation and styling
• Clothing for photo shoot – winner may keep favorite outfit
• One month supply of Slim & Sassy program products
• $1,000 USD cash, courtesy of Master Distributor, Justin Harrison
** Up to $500 USD.
1st Prize (3 awards):
• 60-day product package Slim & Sassy weight loss products • Registration for one to dōTERRA 2011 Celebration & Training Conference, October 20–22, 2011.
(Does not include airfare, accommodation, or meals.)
Runner Up (8 awards):
• 30-day product package Slim & Sassy weight loss products
Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
dōTERRA reserves the right to disqualify any participant based on a decision made by the panel of judges. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Participants understand and acknowledge that this is an exercise program. dōTERRA is not responsible or liable for any injury or health related problems resulting from participation in the contest. Participants are encouraged to seek the advice of trained medical professionals. People with heart conditions, diabetes, history of health problems, and pregnant women should consult their physicians. Participants release and hold harmless dōTERRA, its principles, and employees for any harm or injury resulting from participation in this contest.